Five Star looks forward to 2018!
We are so excited and hopeful for what 2018 will bring for our program. We’d love to share what’s on our horizon and our goals for this year:
- We are researching starting a Pony Club in partnership with our Kayenta Equestrian friends.
- We are hoping to add one or two lesson horses to our program, including a beginner safe horse.
- Five Star attire is coming this year for our clients and partners! Polos, hats, visors, jackets, vests, saddle pads and more!
- More showing! All levels: schooling to rated. We will go to events that suit our clients’ needs.
- We hope to purchase a Five Star rig within the next 2 years to be able to trailer our horses to a wider range of events: clinics, shows and more!
These perhaps just touch the surface of our short and long-term goals, but we are excited to continue to improve our program and offerings for our existing and new clients! We are so appreciative of the opportunities to work with each and every one of you. If you’d like to participate in any of these new additions, purchase attire or join our program, please contact us! Sharon can be reached at (970) 556-4077. Here’s to a wonderful year!
Five Star Welcomes our First Working Student!
As our programs are growing, Five Star is excited to welcome Kyra Collins as our working student in 2018. Visit the “Our Team” page for her bio!
Coming in 2018!
Starting in 2018, Five Star and Kayenta will be hosting unmounted horsemanship clinics. These are brief meetings and presentations covering basic topics in horsemanship: grooming, feeding/nutrition, safety, first aid, tack/equipment, trailering and more!
Five Star and Kayenta will be presenting and hosting hunter/jumper clinics in 2018 – stay tuned!
As always, we are exploring ways to improve our offerings for our clients. Stay tuned for more information as we work for you!
Five Star has Openings!
Five Star has *LIMITED* openings in its lesson and training programs this year, beginning February 2018. Please check out our website for more information and feel free to contact us if you would like to meet or come watch a lesson. These spots fill VERY quickly, so contact us today. We’d love for you to fill out our Potential Client Questionnaire and send it to us so we can more accurately assist in meeting your needs.
We Have Moved!
Our wonderful new home is Kayenta Equestrian in Loveland (check them out here). We are thrilled to be partnered with them in caring for our horses and other endeavors. Full care boarding is available. Come join our programs!