While we at Five Star try to make the riding and training programs simple, fun, and educational, we do have a few rules and policies in place for your safety and for that of the business.
- Every rider must sign a liability waiver before starting any program with Five Star.
- Helmets must be worn by everyone while mounted – at all times, no exceptions.
- Payment in full must be received prior to services being rendered. Currently, Five Star accepts cash or check. There is a $25 fee for returned checks. Those who pay a monthly bill (i.e. training) may add services a la carte for which they will be charged any outstanding service payments on the 1st of the following month. Payment in full for the previous month’s added services and the next month’s regular services (again, i.e. training bill) will be due then. Payment for monthly services are due by the 4th business day of each month services are intended to be rendered. Services will cease until payment in full is received. We appreciate your understanding. Should a situation arise, Five Star will do its best to work with you in extreme circumstances. We aim to be fair to our clients and we ask that our clients be fair with us. When competing, Five Star requires a down payment for services – generally, this is a percentage of the expected overall costs and is due upon close of registration. Settling of your account and payment in full is required upon close of the show.
- When purchasing a lesson package, lessons are required to be taken at least once a week. We understand that life happens and things come up, so we will attempt to work with you on scheduling. Cancellation of lessons is requested 24 hours in advance, if possible, otherwise that lesson will be forfeited. If lessons are cancelled due to weather, or because of Five Star, the client will incur no penalty and will be able to make the lesson up whenever possible. If a client cancels a lesson, that lesson must be made up before the package is used. Five Star will do its best to work with clients under extenuating circumstances and will be reasonable in rescheduling lessons. We appreciate your understanding.
- No smoking with Five Star.
- Horses come first. Clients come second. Without this order, there is no business, fun or success.
- SAFETY. Please remember that horses are animals – prey animals – and do not always do the expected. Be aware, safe, and when in doubt, find someone else who can help you.
- We ask that everyone is respectful to one another. There are those in this industry who are less than enjoyable to be around – that comes with the territory. However, Five Star attempts to present a professional and respectful image at all times.
If you have any questions about our policies, please do not hesitate to ask. We would be happy to discuss anything with you. Thanks!